Responding To Ministry Of Labour Complaints

Employers may be subject to Ministry of Labour complaints or investigations for which they must prepare. Employees also file complaints with the Ministry of Labour seeking various remedies under the Employment Standards Act for multiple reasons, including termination pay, vacation pay, overtime pay, among other entitlements.

To discuss how we can help, call (800) 771-7882, email [email protected], or fill out the Form below

To discuss your matter, call

For Toronto

For Ottawa


    How can we help?*