Human Resource and Employment Law Peace of Mind
EMPLOYMENT LAW AND HUMAN RESOURCE SOLUTIONS
COMPANIES CAN RELY ON
Small and medium-sized companies get in problematic situations with employees, including litigation, too often. The reason for this is that employers are simply not prepared and do not have proper HR and employment law infrastructure in place protecting their organization.
Companies also delay preparing their companies for all Human Resource and Employment Law issues to avoid potential costs associated with legal fees. However, this causes more extensive fees down the line when workplace issues are not properly addressed.
Introducing our Chief Legal Officer (CLO) Program ™, making proactive legal preparation more accessible for business of all sizes.
The CLO Program provides companies with the peace of mind to focus on running and growing their businesses, while our knowledgeable team of legal professionals navigate the human resource and legal issues with the companies’ employees.
Resorting to improper advice to save on legal fees often leads businesses to experience increased costs; whether this stems from having to implement mass new operational procedures to avoid future legal problems or worse, facing litigation.
How will the CLO Program Benefit your Business?
Getting straightforward, practical legal advice should be simple. Having the assurance of obtaining legal advice from one of our experienced and skilled lawyers, acting as your Chief Legal Officer on deck, at a lower cost than traditional legal models, will allow you to be proactive and avoid costly legal battles down the line.
We are the filter between your employees and your business, handling all legal issues that arise throughout the course of employment so that you can focus on your business.
WHAT CAN WE ASSIST WITH?
Anything and everything relating to the workplace.
Hiring and Onboarding
- Employment Contract Drafting and Review
- Workplace Policy Drafting and Review
- Interview Training
- Onboarding Training and Support
- Job Duties Analysis
Terminations and Severance Packages
- Termination Package Drafting
- Formation of Internal Processes for Lawful Dismissals
- Determination of Appropriate Severance Packages
Performance Reviews and Management
- Warning Letters
- Final Warning Notices
- Human Rights Accommodation
- Performance Management
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Employment Performance Reviews
- Tailored Criteria for Raises Based on Performance
Policy Compliance and Policy Handbooks
- Drafting and Updating Policy Handbooks
- Workplace Violence and Sexual Harassment Policy and Program
- Smoking and Vaping Policies
- Policy Handbook Forms
Human Rights and Disability Accommodation
- Drafting and Managing Accommodation Requests and Disability Policies
- Functional Abilities Form Review and Job Duty Application
- Identifying and Proactive Tackling of Exposure
Contract and Agreement Drafting and Reviews
- Drafting and Reviewing Contracts Tailored to Specific Industries and Positions
- Determining Options and Risks Associated with Specific Agreementsz
- Providing Advice on Strategy in Line with Business Needsz
Our unique options are designed to fit businesses of various sizes and needs. Our options are available through either:
- Block hours available through remote work;
- Attendance at your office
|Option A||40 hours of work per month||4 in-house visits per month|
|Option B||20 hours of work per month||2 in-house visits per month|
|Option C||10 hours of work per month||1 in-house visit per month|
|Option D||5 hours of work per month||–|
|Option E||15 hours block – anytime||–|